Heroes Evolved 7th Anniversary! Celebrate with Free Stuff, New Skins, and More!

Get ready for a battle royale of celebrations with Heroes Evolved 7th anniversary! Heroes Evolved, the super popular MOBA game, is turning 7 and they’re throwing a party you won’t want to miss.Here’s a taste of what awaits you: Free Gifts for Early Birds: Log in before May 1st and use the code he7jollymax to […]

State of Survival Tips to Maximize Resource Farming

I’m struggling to keep up with resource needs in State of Survival. Any advice? Absolutely! Here are five key strategies to supercharge your resource farming: Once you unlock more march slots, you can send out multiple teams. Don’t just send one big army! Split them into smaller groups. Two smaller teams will gather the same […]

State of Survival Tips to Maximize Resource Farming

I’m struggling to keep up with resource needs in State of Survival. Any advice? Absolutely! Here are five key strategies to supercharge your resource farming: Once you unlock more march slots, you can send out multiple teams. Don’t just send one big army! Split them into smaller groups. Two smaller teams will gather the same […]

State of Survival: Wasteland Q&A – Your Guide to Survival

Welcome, wastelanders! The world may be overrun, but that doesn’t mean you can’t carve out a piece of paradise (or at least a decent defense). This Wasteland Q&A dives into the nitty-gritty of State of Survival, helping you navigate the harsh realities of the wasteland. Q: I just started. Should I upgrade everything right away? […]

State of Survival: Wasteland Q&A – Your Guide to Survival

Welcome, wastelanders! The world may be overrun, but that doesn’t mean you can’t carve out a piece of paradise (or at least a decent defense). This Q&A dives into the nitty-gritty of State of Survival, helping you navigate the harsh realities of the wasteland. Q: I just started. Should I upgrade everything right away? A: […]

The Best of Mobile Legends Epic Skins: Because Your Heroes Deserve a Glow-Up!

Hey, fellow Mobile Legends champs! Get ready to level up your game as we unveil the dopest Mobile Legends epic skins that are about to hit the scene. From stealthy assassins to fierce warriors, these skins not only make your heroes look fly but also come packed with game-changing features. Let’s dive into the epicness […]

The Best of Mobile Legends Epic Skins: Because Your Heroes Deserve a Glow-Up!

Hey, fellow Mobile Legends champs! Get ready to level up your game as we unveil the dopest Mobile Legends epic skins that are about to hit the scene. From stealthy assassins to fierce warriors, these skins not only make your heroes look fly but also come packed with game-changing features. Let’s dive into the epicness […]

MLBB Guide: Mastering Yin

If you’re a player who relishes the thrill of taking down enemy carries but hasn’t quite cracked the code of playing assassin heroes, allow us to introduce you to Yin, the freshest fighter hero making waves in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Armed with nothing but his fists and forearmed rings that double as weapons, Yin […]

MLBB Guide: Mastering Yin

If you’re a player who relishes the thrill of taking down enemy carries but hasn’t quite cracked the code of playing assassin heroes, allow us to introduce you to Yin, the freshest fighter hero making waves in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Armed with nothing but his fists and forearmed rings that double as weapons, Yin […]